The Ten Blue Commandments of the Dodger lineup for the 2012 season.
1. Thou shall always bat Matt Kemp third.
2. Thou shall not Bunt, unless the pitcher is at-bat
3. Thou shall bat Dee Gordon Lead-off. The speedster has to learn how to be an affective lead-off guy
5. Thou shall use a platoon partner with Loney against lefties. (Not Ethier unless he struggles against lefties this year)
6. Thou shall not ever, ever, ever use the backup catcher as a pinch-hitter in any late inning situations.
7. Thou shall always put runners on base in front of Matt Kemp.
8. Thou shall play the match-ups correctly.
9. Thou shall give Jerry Sands playing time.
10. Thou shall not suck.
Someone should tape this up in the Dodger dugout. Make sure manager Don Mattingly has a copy of this in his office as well. When Moses came down from the mountain he said…..”Let there be Dodger Baseball! Thou shall always root for Dodger Blue!” Any commandments I have overlooked? Food for thought, right Dodger fans? Go Blue