However you look at it, you have to give credit to how the Seager bothers were raised. Three boys have all made it to their professional careers, something not many families get to say.
More from LA Dodgers News
- Giants laughably sign pitcher that Dodgers absolutely own
- Dave Roberts’ quote about Padres in NLDS should motivate Dodgers
- Former Astro seemingly takes uncalled for shot at Cody Bellinger after Cubs deal
- Dodgers’ 2023 lineup without Trea Turner isn’t as impressive as it should be
- Recapping who Dodgers gained and lost in Rule 5 Draft
They join in company with other brothers to play the game professionally like Joe, Vince and Dominic DiMaggio, Bengie, Jose and Yadier Molina and many others. Those sound like pretty good family names to be associated with.
The Seager brothers seem to be able to do it all and they continue to make their marks wherever they go.
Whether it is the minors, Seattle or Los Angeles, the Seager brothers are making a difference offensively, defensively and with their character.