More from LA Dodgers News
- Kevin Kiermaier being ‘top target’ to replace Cody Bellinger is bad sign for Dodgers
- Giants laughably sign pitcher that Dodgers absolutely own
- Dave Roberts’ quote about Padres in NLDS should motivate Dodgers
- Former Astro seemingly takes uncalled for shot at Cody Bellinger after Cubs deal
- Dodgers’ 2023 lineup without Trea Turner isn’t as impressive as it should be
Overall, Kershaw’s record against these five probable Hall of Fame candidates is astounding. Kershaw has struck them out a combined 43 times in 91 total at bats.
He has held them to a batting average well under .200. Those five also have only taken him deep a total of three times.
So yes, if you’re a Dodger fan then you’re incredibly excited about Kershaw’s return. You’re no doubt excited about the prospect of achieving a 116+ win season.
But what you’re most excited about, has to be October. See you all in the fall, Los Angeles.