Dodgers: New Year’s Resolutions for All of the Team
By Mike Margy
Dave Roberts: There are several things I resolve to do: not pull my No. 2 starter after four innings of an important World Series game; not push for the team to re-sign Chase Utley and, if they do, not to put him on any post-season roster; not over-manage, especially with the pitching staff; and to use a little more of my vast baseball knowledge over sabermetrics to improve on my in-game managerial decisions.
More from LA Dodgers News
- Giants laughably sign pitcher that Dodgers absolutely own
- Dave Roberts’ quote about Padres in NLDS should motivate Dodgers
- Former Astro seemingly takes uncalled for shot at Cody Bellinger after Cubs deal
- Dodgers’ 2023 lineup without Trea Turner isn’t as impressive as it should be
- Recapping who Dodgers gained and lost in Rule 5 Draft
Mark Walter: I resolve to encourage Andrew Friedman to pursue JUST ONE of next winter’s marquee free agents.
Andrew Friedman: I resolve to talk Mark Walter out of pursuing ANY of next winter’s marquee free agents. But I also resolve to continue to tirelessly work around the edges, creating more depth than any team should rightly have.
Farhan Zaidi: I resolve to continue to be the best “Yes Man” I can for Andrew, knowing full well that my position is pretty much in title only.
We resolve to continue to support the team by coming out by the millions, knowing that the front office is doing everything in their power to bring us a World Series title in 2018.