OK, so Andrew McCutchen is a player that the Dodgers have reportedly coveted for some time. Fans have been clamoring for the All Star outfielder to come play for the Dodgers for a few years now. Whether Cutch makes enough of an impact for the Giants to be noticeable to the Dodgers is another story.
More from Dodgers Way
- Kevin Kiermaier being ‘top target’ to replace Cody Bellinger is bad sign for Dodgers
- Are the Dodgers really prepared to hand Shohei Ohtani a blank check?
- Dodgers fans shouldn’t dismiss interest in Dansby Swanson for this reason
- Giants laughably sign pitcher that Dodgers absolutely own
- Dave Roberts’ quote about Padres in NLDS should motivate Dodgers
We’ve seen that investing all the money in the world on one season does not produce instant titles. The formula for success must require some sort of balance.
After a miserable fail in 2017, the Giants have dedicated themselves to getting back on track with their even numbered year World Series win streak. Not only that but they seem to be focusing their attention on what they perceive to be Dodger-type targets.