Dodgers: An In-Depth Look at the Colorado Rockies
Question Four – What are your predictions for the Rockies in 2018?
This slide is one I will leave to the guys at Rox Pile and I will also take this opportunity to thank them again for their time and thoughts!
More from Dodgers Way
- Cody Bellinger avoided breaking Dodgers fans’ hearts with free agency decision
- Could Will Smith’s recruiting pitch for Aaron Judge sway Dodgers?
- Dodgers’ interest in Andrew McCutchen feels like perfect fit for current roster
- Dodgers rumored to be favorites for Carlos Correa is ultimate offseason twist
- Dodgers losing Justin Verlander to Mets demands Carlos Rodon overpay
Kevin Henry- I think the Rockies will finish in second in the NL West but it won’t be enough to make the postseason. Milwaukee, St. Louis, and Philadelphia all improved and the division will be tougher than ever with San Francisco, Arizona, and LA all fighting for October as well.
I think the NL West teams cannibalize each other where only the division champ heads to the postseason … and I think that team is the Dodgers.
Next: Colorado Rockies opponent insider preview: Los Angeles Dodgers
Noah Yingling: I agree with Kevin to an extent on the cannibalizing in the NL West. The Giants are better, the D’Backs are good (nowhere near as good as last year, though). However, I think that the Rockies will be in second place and getting the first NL Wild Card. I predict that they will be 90-72 and they will face the Milwaukee Brewers in the Wild Card game. I think that they will win it and they will face the Dodgers in the NLDS.