Dodgers: Minor League Players of the Week- Week Two
This past week has been an interesting one for the Loons as they had an entire five-game series postponed due to inclement weather. That left the playing just two games since last week’s
More from Dodgers Way
- Dodgers Rumors: LA could battle Angels, Rangers for free agent OF target
- Dodgers ready to host Aaron Judge after leaked meeting with Giants?
- 3 reasons why Cody Bellinger is definitely leaving Dodgers after non-tender
- Winter Wonderland: Holiday Los Angeles Dodgers gifts for fans
- Tyler Anderson’s response to leaving Dodgers for Angels is quite bizarre
version of this article came out and made for a pretty narrow playing field for can go in this spot.
But, choose we must, and after surveying the talent from the past two days, the player that we’ll recognize is third baseman, Zach McKinstry. McKinstry has been very good to start the season and in his nine games played, he owns an average of .391.
Next: Dodgers: Get to Know Recent Call-Up Max Muncy
His ability to get on base seems to be very good as even on the nights where his bat is cold, he found his way on in the form of two walks. McKinstry’s success is limited to a small sample size as his team has not played in enough games to really show anything conclusive of promising. But, McKinstry could be an interesting player to keep an eye on for the next few weeks.