Los Angeles Dodgers fans need this Walkoff Weekend t-shirt
It was a Walkoff Weekend in Los Angeles, with three rookies hitting walkoff bombs to bring the Los Angeles Dodgers three-straight wins.
You get three-straight walkoff victories, you get a t-shirt. It’s a lesser-known MLB rule, but it’s there. Promise. Don’t feel the need to go check the rulebook.
That’s precisely what happened for the Los Angeles Dodgers over the weekend.
On Friday night, Matt Beaty sent the fans home happy. Then on Saturday it was Alex Verdugo who ended the game. Finally, on Sunday, Will Smith did the damage.
Three games, three walk-off wins, three rookies.
If that’s not t-shirt worthy, nothing is. Which is exactly why BreakingT dropped this brand new design that Dodgers fans are going to love.
Check it out below.
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Red, white and gray print on a heather royal tee.
- Premium, lightweight cotton/poly-blended crewneck. Durable, yet ultra-soft.
- Unisex sizing with a snug fit. Men should size up; women should size down.
- Designed by Kristina Wayte.
- Screened in the USA.
This t-shirt is a great look for any fan. Plus, BreakingT products are super soft, incredibly comfortable and they look amazing. So not only will you look good, but you’ll feel good in a BreakingT shirt.
So order yours today for just $28 and tell the entire world who you’re rooting for.