More from Dodgers Way
- Aaron Judge leaving Giants directionless is another massive win for Dodgers
- Dodgers Winter Meetings: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- Dodgers get last laugh over Padres getting owned by Trea Turner, Aaron Judge
- Dodgers News: Tommy Kahnle leaves, Clayton Kershaw contract, Trea Turner aftermath
- Cody Bellinger avoided breaking Dodgers fans’ hearts with free agency decision
The Dodgers had rallied in the seventh on Wednesday, July 26 to cut a three-run deficit to just one against the Minnesota Twins. Another Dodger run scored in the eighth inning and the game was tied at five heading into the bottom of the ninth. After two singles in a row from Los Angeles, Justin Turner came to bat for the Dodgers.
With runners in scoring position and two out, JT was looking for something to hit. He got the pitch he wanted from former Twins closer Brandon Kintzler. With the count full, Justin “Orange You Glad I Didn’t Say RedTurn?” Turner found the gap between third and short and treated the crowd to their eighth Dodger walk-off hit of the year.